- TANAMAN SORGUM PROGRAM JOKOWI MULAI DIPANEN DI LOMBOK TENGAH NTB
- WAPRES PASTIKAN INDONESIA SEGERA KIRIM BANTUAN KEMANUSIAAN GEMPA TURKI
- KBRI ANKARA AKAN EVAKUASI 104 WNI TERDAMPAK GEMPA TURKI DI LIMA LOKASI
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU BERTANGGUNG JAWAB ATAS PEMBAKARAN PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU SANDERA PILOT SUSI AIR KAPTEN PHILIPS ASAL SELANDIA BARU
- KEMENDAGRI DORONG PEMKOT SORONG GENJOT REALISASI APBD SEJAK AWAL TAHUN
- POLRI: PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA DIBAKAR KKB PIMPINAN EGIANNUS KOGOYA
- POLRI PREDIKSI BERITA HOAKS DAN POLITIK IDENTITAS MENINGKAT JELANG PEMILU 2024
- PRESIDEN YAKIN PENURUNAN INDEKS PERSEPSI KORUPSI TIDAK PENGARUHI INVESTOR
- KAPOLRI: TIM GABUNGAN TERUS MENCARI PILOT DAN PENUMPANG SUSI AIR DI NDUGA PAPUA
Environment-Tourism Development in IKNNasional • 3 months ago
The Indonesian Ministry of Environment and Forestry continues their efforts to explore the tourism potential in The Nusantara Capital Region. As one of the efforts to develop the economy with the concept of the existing environment in the community.
One potential tourism area with an environmental concept is the Tapak Raja Cave located in Wono Sari Village in East Kalimantan which is still part of nusantara.
The unique selling point of Tapak Raja Cave is that it contains 2 entrances right next to one another and a pathway covered in various plants and flowers.
The cave itself has a clear river stream and lots of trees surrounding it giving it an exotic look.
Besides that, stalaktit is also found in this cave. Its a sharp-ended stone hanging from the ceiling of the cave.
During his visit, The Minister of Environment and Forestry Siti Nurbayah Bakar said that her ministry is currently developing economic potential within an environmental aspect.